26 July 2007

First Post

It seems that I should have a first post on my blog, to say what I plan to do, before I actually do it.
I plan to use this for a number of little purposes:
1) A travel diary, since I leave in 31 days to study abroad in France for a year, and I plan to see as many countries as possible along the way and learn a whole lot.
2) A place to vent, if need be, about culture shock or anything that happens.
3) A place to record little things I think worth sharing, like observations, experiences, recipes, good movies and books, and so on.
4) A place to share tidbits about France and French, since I love both, with other people who love them.
And whatever else seems right!

Enjoy, and comment frequently- send me opinions, typo corrections, comments, encouragement or sarcasm, and whatever else. Or ask me to translate random foreign languages that make their way in here.

Cheers,
Kel Miller

No comments: