26 August 2007

Goodbye, America!!

Today was a mellow, relaxing day. I watched a movie and read two books, we went to church and got Chinese food for dinner, and now there rests only a couple games of cards and a load of laundry before my final night's sleep in my own bed. I'm packed except for those last minute things I can't pack until the last day (like my alarm clock and contact case) which is good since tomorrow I'll be waking up at 5:30 and I'm sure I wouldn't have enough brain function to find anything, if I needed to.

I'm less worried about myself than about how my parents will survive without me to explain everything in the house high-tech enough to have a plug.

So in a bit more than 24 hours (which is confusing because of the time change) I'll be in France... wow.

No comments: